30th Canberra Rod and Kustom Krooze
24th, 25th, 26th, 27th January 2020
On Line Entry Form
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PRINTABLE FORM!
All meals - Adults and Children $10 pp, Kids under 4 FREE!
Sunday Night Dinner
Great Aussie BBQ
Saturday Night Dinner
Rockin' Burger and Fries
Ladies High Tea, $20 per person, Adults only, limited numbers
The Skid Pan and the Blind Man's Bluff will be run concurrently at the Driver Training Complex in Sutton. Numbers are limited. Cost to participate in the Advanced Driver Trainintg (Skid Pan) is $40. This covers insurance, training and facilities. There is no charge to participate in the Blind Man's Bluff. Tick which activity you wish to enter.
CRAKK 2020 T shirt Adults: $30, Kids: $20
30th CRAKK Limited Edition Polo Shirts (Adults Only): $45
30th CRAKK Limited Edition Hoodie (Adults Only): $55
30th CRAKK Limited Edition Contrast Button-up Shirt: $60
Pay this amount. Payment details will be emailed when you CONFIRM your entry after clicking SUBMIT.
Bank details will be emailed to you when you submit this entry form. Payments by cheque or money order will take longer to process.
ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY THEN ACCEPT THE TERMS and CONDITIONS BY TICKING THE BOX. YOU CAN'T SUBMIT THIS ENTRY FORM UNTIL YOU DO SO.
When you click SUBMIT, you agree to the following CRAKK rules:
1. The Canberra Hot Rod Association (Inc) and its authorised CRAKK Committee (‘The Committee’) reserves the right to refuse entry to any person(s) for any reason. The Committee will expel from the venue any entrant whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. The following CRAKK rules apply: 1. Verbal warning. 2. You will be asked to park your car. 3. You will be removed from the premises and will not be eligible for any refund.
2. The ASRF, the Canberra Hot Rod Association (Inc) and its designated officers will not be held liable for any damage to, or loss of property, or any injury, death or misfortune while attending the 2019 Canberra Rod and Kustom Krooze and its official activities. This includes the attendance and participation in any driving event.
3. The Entrant agrees that motor sport is dangerous, and indemnifies the Committee and organisers, sponsors, contractors/event partners from accident, injury or death.
4. Entrants acknowledge that their vehicle/s may be photographed or filmed and agree to the CHRA using that footage for future event promotion if required.
5. All entrants, buddies and/or children are required to wear their armbands on their wrists at all times to assist with the distribution of meals and giveaway activities.
NO ARMBAND – NO GOODIES! – NO EXCEPTIONS!
• The CAPITAL COUNTRY HOLIDAY PARK is a residential park. All roads in the park are public roads and the speed limit is signposted and enforceable. Please obey speed limits.
• Cruising ceases at 11PM – NO EXCEPTIONS – as there are many permanent residents in the park. Responsible driving is expected at the CRAKK.
• All current road rules apply – including speeding, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving without a license, and driving unregistered vehicles – this includes mini rods, mini bikes, mini dragsters or any other unregistered vehicle. (The CHRA has previously been put on notice about the driving of unregistered vehicles at the event.) To protect the future of the CRAKK run there are NO EXCEPTIONS – if it’s not registered, we’d appreciate you leaving it at home. Thanks.
• The Entrant confirms that they have read all event details and rules, and agrees, on behalf of self, family, buddy or guest, to abide by the rules as outlined.